Grilled Sirloin Steak with Balsamic-Mustard Glaze
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef (9 Points)
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste (0 Points)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste (0 Points)
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, finely chopped (0 Points)
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped (0 Points)
- 1 clove(s), small garlic clove(s), minced (0 Points)
- 2 tsp olive oil (3 Points)
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic glaze (5 Points)
- 2 tsp water (0 Points)
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard (0 Points)
- 3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce (0 Points)
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 46mins
Adapted from cmx.weightwatchers.com
Season steak with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine rosemary, thyme, garlic and oil. Rub herb mixture all over steak; set aside for 15 minutes or up to an hour.
Preheat grill to high.
Grill steak, flipping once, 5-7 minutes per side for medium-rare or longer to desired degree of doneness. Place steak on a cutting board and tent loosely with foil; let rest 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together balsamic glaze, water, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Thinly slice steak against grain; serve drizzled with sauce.
Serving size: 3 oz steak and 2 Tbsp sauce