Chocolate Mousse with Oreos
This decadent and rich chocolate mousse with Oreo cookies is amazing! No matter the occasion, this treat is always a winner.
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Oreos, to top
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from dessert.betterrecipes.com
In a mixer, whip the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium-high until fluffy, and then add in the sour cream.
Now, one by one, add the eggs into the batter.
Next, melt the chocolate chips and let them cool about 5 minutes before adding them into the batter, as well.
Do a final mix getting rid of any clumps and making the color uniform. Pour batter into jars leaving 1/2 -inch space from the rim and bake at 325°F for 20 minutes.
Pour equal amounts of chocolate sauce over the top of the mousse then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before topping with whipped cream, Oreos and serving.
You'll also love
- Tortellini al Forno, Olive Garden... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Sweet-Potato Chips 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Milk Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (77 Votes)
- German Chocolate Mousse 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Low Fat Chocolate Raspberry Mousse... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)