Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups finely chopped baby spinach (about 3 oz.)
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, romano or a blend)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic clovers, finely minced
- 1/2 t. salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x9" baking dish.
Cook the lasagna noodles in salted boiling water according to directions. Remove when al dente and lay out on a clean towel to dry and cool.
Mix the spinach, cottage cheese, 1/3 cup shredded cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
Divid the spinach and cheese mixture evenly between the noodles, spreading the mixture over the entire length of each noodle. Roll up the noodles from bottom to top and place in pan, side by side. Pour the tomato sauce over the roolls and sprinkle and the remaining 1/3 c. shredded cheese.
Back for 20-25 minutes till heated through.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)