Ham & Corn Quiche Cups
Made in a muffin pan using ham as a "crust," these playful little quiches are loaded with cheese and veggies.
- 1 ear sweet corn, husk intact
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices thin deli ham
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach, loosely packed, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 large eggs
- Pinch salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 14mins
Cooking time 34mins
Adapted from midwestliving.com
Microwave corn in its husk for 2 minutes. Cool slightly. Holding the cob's silk end with a pot holder, cut off the blunt stem end. Strip husk and silk. Cut kernels from cob.
Coat six 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray. Line each muffin cup with a ham slice. Divide spinach, cheese and corn among cups.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper; carefully and evenly pour egg into cups. Bake at 350°F for 14 to 18 minutes or until set.
Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes before loosening edges with a knife to serve.
Servings Per Recipe 6, Riboflavin (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 2, Niacin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 4, Thiamin (mg) 0, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, sodium (mg) 235, fiber (g) 0, Monounsaturated fat (g) 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Folate (µg) 23, iron (mg) 1, vit. A (IU) 425, cal. (kcal) 80, vit. C (mg) 2, Fat, total (g) 4, sugar (g) 2, Potassium (mg) 74, pro. (g) 7, calcium (mg) 42, chol. (mg) 103
You'll also love
- Skinny Chocolate Raspberry Shake 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pecan Crisps 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Garlic and... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Vinaigrette 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian Baked Eggs & Sausage 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Balsamic Honey Reduction 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 4.3/5 (6 Votes)