Cinnamon Roll Popcorn
A sweet and sumptuous popcorn, with flavors reminiscent of a cinnamon roll.
- 8 cups popped popcorn, or more to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
3. Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool while stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
4. Stir cinnamon, vanilla extract and baking powder into butter mixture. Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss to coat. Mix walnuts into popcorn mixture. Spread popcorn in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake popcorn in the preheated oven until coating is set, about 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly before breaking apart.