Cheesy Vegan Roasted Cauliflower
Roasted cauliflower prepared vegan style is a great side dish or main dish that even non-vegan eaters will love!
- 1 large head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch cayenne pepper optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat the oven to 415°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add the raw cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with nutritional yeast, sea salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Use your hands to toss and mix everything together until the cauliflower florets are well-coated.
Spread the cauliflower over the prepared baking sheet and roast on the center rack for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring half-way through, or until cauliflower is golden-brown and tender.
Remove from the oven and taste cauliflower for flavor. Sprinkle with sea salt and additional nutritional yeast if desired. Serve with chopped pistachios, pine nuts, walnuts, or pecans alongside your favorite entree.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Stuffed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- LEMON ASPARAGUS PASTA WITH GRILLED... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Fettuccini Alfredo 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Greek Chicken & Rice Soup with Egg... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- White Gelatin 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Beer 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Salsa Verde Chicken 4.6/5 (7 Votes)