Homemade Whipped Cream
Nothing is better than homemade whipped cream. Tastes great on ice cream, pies or all by itself!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from google.com
Place a metal mixing bowl and metal whisk into the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Place the sugar into the mixing bowl and add the whipping cream. Whisk just until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Store any unused portion in an airtight container for up to 10 hours. When ready to use, re-whisk for 10 to 15 seconds.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (434 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (397 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)