Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. It’s unbelievably easy, quick & healthy! 214.3 calories.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves Coupons
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 77.4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8.6g
Saturated Fat 4.7g
Trans Fat 0.3g
Total Carbohydrate 7.8g
Dietary Fiber 1.9g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You'll also love
- Buttery Crab Bread Pudding 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili (quick) 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli Grape Pasta Salad 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Homemade Potato Gnocchi 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Meatballs with... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Quick Ramen with Carrots, Zucchini... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.8/5 (6 Votes)