Salmon Salad Sandwiches on Ciabatta
Love this sandwich! A mixture of grilled salmon, green onions, lemon and Piment d'Espelette Mayonnaise sit on a bed of arugula in between sliced ciabatta bread.
- 2 grilled salmon fillets (about 7 ounces each), skin removed, fish flaked
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 1/2 cup (about) Piment d'Espelette Mayonnaise
- 4 (4-inch) squares ciabatta or focaccia
Adapted from epicurious.com
Place first 4 ingredients in medium bowl; stir in mayonnaise to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
Halve each bread square horizontally. Top 4 pieces with arugula, then salmon; cover with remaining bread.