Gribiche, Hard-Boiled Egg Dressing
Gribiche or Hard-Boiled Egg Dressing is the best way to use up any of your leftover Easter eggs or anytime you have a surplus of hard-boiled eggs on hand. This recipe also makes a great gift to give to the guests that attended your Easter fiesta or really any holiday or occasion. Just place dressing in sealed mason jars and refrigerate for up to one week.
- 6 cornichons, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped drained capers
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Whisk cornichons, oil, vinegar, capers, and mustard in a small bowl to emulsify; season with salt and black pepper to taste. Gently mix eggs and herbs into the dressing.Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
Dressing can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before using.
Use this hard-boiled egg dressing on virtually any roasted, grilled, or sautéed spring veg for a punchy finisher.
You'll also love
- Rainbow Carrots & Sugar Snaps with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kimchi Fried Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Braised Brisket,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lavender & Lemon Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rosy Tartar Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cauliflower-Leek Kugel with... 5/5 (1 Votes)