WW DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY CHEESECAKES
1 equals 5 smart points
- 2/3 c. graham cracker crumbs
- Tbsp.+ 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. light cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c.+ 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 10 oz. frozen unsweetened cherries
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 2 tsp. cold water
- 1/2 oz. dark chocolate, shaved
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.'2. Toss crumbs with 2 Tbsp. yogurt; using back of spoon, press into bottom of muffin cups.
3. Using mixer, beat remaining yogurt, cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla; spoon evenly into muffin cups. Bake until top is set, 15-20 min.; let cool then refrigerate about 2 hours. ( can make a day ahead).
4. Combine cherries, remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar, lemon juice, and salt in saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Using a potato masher, lightly crush cherries. Combine cornstarch with cold water and stir into cherries. May make 1 day ahead.
5. To serve, top each cheese cake with a heaping Tbsp. of cherry topping; evenly divide chocolate shavings over top.