5-Ingredient Instant Pot® Mac and Cheese
Super rich and creamy mac and cheese - one of the family favorites for sure!
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT:
- 1 1 1 pound elbow macaroni
- Kosher salt
- 1 1 can 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 3 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 3 3 cups mild or medium cheddar, shredded
- Instant Pot® multi-cooker
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Combine the macaroni, 4 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt in an Instant Pot® (see Cook's Note). Follow the manufacturer's guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook. Set to pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
After the pressure cook cycle is complete follow the manufacturer's guide for quick release and wait until the quick release cycle is complete. Careful of any remaining steam, unlock and remove the lid and switch to low saute setting.
Stir in the evaporated milk, butter and 1/4 cup water. Then add the Cheddar, a little at time, while constantly stirring, until the cheese is completely melted. Serve hot.
Settings may vary on your Instant Pot® depending on the model. Please refer to the manufacturer's guide.
You'll also love
- Crustless Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Tomato Pasta Sauce 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Pasta with Artichokes... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Farmhouse Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegetable Couscous Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- One-Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Paleo Crispy Sweet Potato Roast 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Stovetop Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)