Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 large potatoes peeled and cubed
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
In large bowl stir together canola oil, melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, dill weed, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and stir to coat potatoes. Spread potatoes out in pan; drizzle remaining sauce over potatoes.
Bake until potatoes are brown and crispy, about 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Jimmy's Favorite Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cube steak over egg noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Crispies Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed corn, bacon, and scallions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple and other fruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HUNGARIAN POTATO BISCUITS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham, Peas and Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golden Lemon Cheese Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)