Easy Scalloped Potatoes
This recipe is so simple and so good. Goes great with any kind of meat and vegetable. Adjust the amount of ingredients according to the size of your casserole dish
- 4 potatoes
- 1 medium onion (optional)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk (low fat or fat free is fine)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Start by slicing the potatoes about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
You may peel them first if you like.
In a casserole dish, lay down a single layer of potatoes.
Put some onion of top if you like.
Sprinkle lightly with flour, salt, and pepper.
(If you like it really creamy, add more flour) Place 2-3 tabs of butter on top Repeat the layers to the top of the casserole dish.
Pour the milk over the top of the potatoes until the dish is about 2/3 full.
Bake at 375F for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Banana Breakfast cookie 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Ground Beef and Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Pasta... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Swordfish with Creamy... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab and Shrimp Agnolotti with... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Caramelized Scallops 4.3/5 (47 Votes)