Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1 T water
- 2 packages refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 c walnuts, chopped, divided (optional)
- Maple Spread:
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
1. Preheat oven to 375. For bread; lightly spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine sugar and cinnamon, set aside. Lightly beat egg white and water.
2. Unroll pizza crust to cover cutting board. Brush dough with a portion of egg white mixture. Sprinkle with half the cinnamon mixture and 3 T nuts.
3. Starting at narrow edge, roll dough up tightly; pinch edge to seal. Slice loaf in half, forming two mini loaves; place loaves side down into pan, Repeat with remaining dough and bread ingredients. Make a deep cut down length of each loaf without cutting through ends. Brush loaves with egg white mixture. Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; coo in pan 5 minutes. Remove loaves from pan, cool completely.
5. For spread, gradually add syrup to cream cheese. Whisk until well-blended. Serve with slices of bread.