Paleo Pumpkin Bars
Pumpkin bars are made Paleo style with coconut flour and oil. A little bit of chocolate adds a bit of indulgence to these bars.
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh roasted pumpkin, or winter squash, will not work with canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from elanaspantry.com
In a food processor, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Pulse in eggs, pumpkin, honey, and oil until well combined.
Stir in half of the chocolate chips by hand.
Transfer batter to an 8 x 8 inch baking dish, sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over top.
Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes, 40 minutes if using canned pumpkin.
Cool and serve.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Cake 4/5 (191 Votes)
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Famous Homemade Cheese Straws 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Savory Spanish Potato Salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Dark Roasted... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)