Salami Antipasti Bites
Bite size antipasto fills cups made from sliced salami. Mix up the antipasto filling with your favorite veggies and cheese. These will impress your guests.
- 24 slices Genoa salami (medium thickness)
- 1 cup Progresso™ marinated artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup jarred finely chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 ounces fresh mini mozzarella balls
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Position oven rack in middle of oven. Heat oven to 375° F.
Place salami slice in each of 24 ungreased mini muffin cups. Press salami slices into cups. This will form the cup for the antipasto.
Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until salami is crisp. Cool.
In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
Place 2 to 3 tablespoons mixture in each salami cup, and serve.