Chili Cheese Crescent Hot Dog Bake
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices of American cheese or 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 2 about 2 cans (15.5 oz ea) chili
- 3 about 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh parsley for garnish
Adapted from bestrecipebox.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spread the chili across the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan. Rinse hot dogs and pat dry.
Open the can of crescent dough and roll out dough. Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces.
Roll 1 slice of cheese around 1 hot dog. Roll 1 square of crescent dough around the cheese/hot dog. Repeat for all 8 hot dogs. Gently press the seams of the crescent dough down.
Melt butter and then add minced garlic. Place hot dogs in pan. Brush top of dough with the garlic butter. Save remaining garlic butter.
Cover with foil and bake for about 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking un-covered for about 15 minutes or until tops of dough are golden brown.
Brush remaining garlic butter on top of dough and top with parsley.