Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Place the bacon in a large stockpot and cook over medium-high heat until crispy, about 10 minutes.
Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion caramelizes; about 10 minutes. Immediately stir in the cabbage and continue to cook and stir another 10 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Crash Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef & Broccoli 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Amish Onion Patties 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Smothered Pork Chops 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Garlic Basil Chicken with Tomato... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Bacon Potato Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Linguine with Garlic, Olive Oil... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)