No Carb Chicken Enchilada
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (I fillet mine so they cook faster but you don’t have to)
- 1 can of green chili enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso)
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 – 1 cup of shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
Adapted from eatingonadime.com
1.Spray a 9×13 Pan with non stick spray.
2.Place chicken in the bottom.
3.Season with garlic salt and chili powder.
4.Pour the can of Green chili enchilada sauce over the chicken.
5.Baked at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
6.Top with the shredded cheese and broil for a minute until cheese is melted.