Salmon Teriyaki Noodles
- 12 oz salmon, cut into two pieces
- Ground black pepper
- 6 oz dry rice noodles
- Black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- TERIYAKI SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Adapted from san-j.com
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Add all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce in a small sauce pan, simmer on low heat until the sauce slightly thickens. Set aside.
3. Heat a pot of water and bring to boil, cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and transfer to two serving bowls.
4. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper on the surface of the salmon. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12 minutes, or until the inside of the fish is cooked.
5. Arrange one piece of fish on top of the rice noodle and drizzle half of the teriyaki sauce on top of the salmon. Repeat the same for the second serving. Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped scallions and serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Pork Shumai Meatballs 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sambuseh With Lentils & Potatoes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp Saute (WW) 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pasta with Sausage, Red Peppers &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Dip 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Maple Cajun Mahi-Mahi 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Captain Jack's Salmon Rub 4.5/5 (2 Votes)