Roasted Herb Potato Wedges
These are some of the most flavorful roasted potato wedges we've ever had! Use any mix of herbs you have in your pantry or garden to switch up the flavors a bit.
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoons rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound uncooked potatoes, cut into wedges
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 42mins
Adapted from cmx.weightwatchers.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a mixing bowl; add potatoes and toss to coat. Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender but crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes. Yields 1/4 of potatoes per serving.
Change the flavor by using any fresh herbs you have on hand.
Entire recipe is 12 WW points, potatoes = 10 points, Dijon = 1 point, olive oil - 1 point
You'll also love
- Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta/Michael... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken in White Wine Sauce with... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Rolls 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes with Fresh Herbs 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Bangin' Brussel Sprouts 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Cream Chocolate... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Italian Roasted Garlic & Parmesan... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Maple-Dijon Baked Beans 4.5/5 (10 Votes)