Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 95 mins Total time: 1 hour 50 minutes
Serves: 12 4 ounces of corned beef per serving
WW Smart Points 7
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 4 cups water, beef broth or Guinness
- 2.5-3 lb. corned beef brisket, including spice packet
- 2 lbs petite red potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1 head green cabbage, cut into large wedges
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from familyfreshmeals.com
1.Place corned beef brisket, spice packet, garlic and 4 cups of water into the instant pot. I used the rack to keep the brisket off the bottom of the pot.
2.Cook on 90 minutes using the meat/stew setting or high pressure for 90 minutes. Once time is up, quick release pressure. Remove corned beef to a platter and cover with foil. Let rest while cooking the vegetables.
3.Without discarding liquid, add potatoes, carrots, and cabbage to pressure cooker, you may remove the rack if desired.
4.Cook at high pressure for 5-6 minutes. Do a quick pressure release before removing vegetables.
You'll also love
- Wild Salmon with... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Sausage & Peppers 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Curry Roasted Cauliflower 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Kale & Sausage Ragu 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Saucy Beef and Broccoli 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sausage Corn Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Corn Salad (David Venable) 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Corned Beef, Cabbage, Carrots &... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)