Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Fillets
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Olive oil
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Whisk Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil 4.6/5 (112 Votes)