Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Fillets
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Olive oil
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Whisk Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled King Crab Legs 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sear-Roasted Haddock or Cod with... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chef Jim's Chip-Crusted Pickerel... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mrs. Dash Tilapia 4.4/5 (7 Votes)