Frozen Chocolate Whips! (Low Carb THM S)
7-8 gram of fat
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder [use 3 Tbsp. for a more milk chocolate flavor]
- 2 1/2 Tbsp . Swerve Sweetener [these can also be made with sugar or other sweeteners, but you may need to adjust the amounts
- 1/2 tsp . vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
1. Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat on high with the whip attachment until the whipped cream has firm peaks.
2. Transfer the chocolate whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with a 1M piping tip.
3. On a parchment lined baking sheet swirl the whipped cream around into large mounds like soft serve ice cream. Make around 12 or so and
4. Freeze on the baking sheet for at least 1 hour. They will be set at this point and you can eat them or transfer them to a freezer safe plastic tub for easy eating later