A flavorful soup made with ground beef, corn, pasta, celery and a perfect combination of seasonings.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (2-ounce) package onion soup mix (for 3 or 4 servings)
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 carrots, cut up
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from howtocookguide.com
In a large saucepan, brown meat, drain excess fat.
Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, and onion soup mix.
Stir in boiling water and tomato sauce. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare celery and carrots; Then add to simmering mixture with corn and continue to cook for 30 minutes.
Add macaroni and simmer for 30 minutes longer, adding more water if necessary and stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Ultra-Crispy Slow-Roasted Pork... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Blueberry Compound Butter 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Midnight Pasta 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sausage & Spinach Skillet Pizza 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef and Eggplant Casserole 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Fennel-Coriander Top Sirloin Roast 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Bush’s Best Three Bean Chili 4.3/5 (36 Votes)