Fried Peppers, Onions And Sausages
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 large green or red bell peppers cut into strips
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds hot Italian sausage
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add peppers, onions, garlic and vinegar and saute 10 minutes. Cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, cook sausages in another heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until brown and cooked through, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes. Transfer to platter. Surround with peppers.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Cucumber-Yogurt Salad With Mint 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Hens With Maple-Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Goat... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Brussels Sprouts, Pearl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Breast Stuffed With Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato, Onion And Zucchini Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)