Molten Chocolate Cakes
- 4 tbsp butter, plus extra for buttering ramekins
- 6 squares Lindt 85% cacao chocolate
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp flour
1. Preheat oven to 450F and butter two 4oz ramekins well. Dust ramekins with cocoa powder and set aside.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together in a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, beat egg, egg yolk and erythritol together until lightened in color and thickened. Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Stir in flour.
4. Divide between ramekins. At this point, you could cover and chill for later, just bring back to room temperature before baking.
5. Bake 6-7 minutes. Sides will be set but center will still be soft.
6. Invert onto a plate and let sit for 10 seconds or so, then lift one side of ramekin. Cake will fall out onto plate. Serve immediately.