(Crockpot) Cake Mix Apple,Cherry Cobbler
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 20 oz can of Apple Pie Filling
- ( I substituted Cracker Barrel Fried Apples & Cherry Pie filling)
- 6 Tablespoons of butter, melted (I forgot to melt)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Dump your can of Apple Pie Filling into the bottom of your slow cooker.
( I slightly mixed my fruit, apple & cherry)
I put some slices of butter around on top.
Spread yellow cake mix over the fruit & pie filling.
(I added what was left of the butter slices from a half stick of butter)
DON'T mix the cake mix and butter around.
The moisture will make it cook.
Cook on High for 4 hours in your slow cooker.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash, Sage, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Skinny Broccoli Salad 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Bake Lemon Chicken with Mushroom... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- CHICKEN: Lemon-Chicken Bowtie... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- APPLE DESERT ---- OLD-FASHIONED... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 7UP Merry Cherry Cranberry Punch 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Sour Cherry Muffins with Crumb... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)