(Crockpot) Cake Mix Apple,Cherry Cobbler
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 20 oz can of Apple Pie Filling
- ( I substituted Cracker Barrel Fried Apples & Cherry Pie filling)
- 6 Tablespoons of butter, melted (I forgot to melt)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Dump your can of Apple Pie Filling into the bottom of your slow cooker.
( I slightly mixed my fruit, apple & cherry)
I put some slices of butter around on top.
Spread yellow cake mix over the fruit & pie filling.
(I added what was left of the butter slices from a half stick of butter)
DON'T mix the cake mix and butter around.
The moisture will make it cook.
Cook on High for 4 hours in your slow cooker.
You'll also love
- Sesame-Crusted Sole with Baby Bok... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Smoked Pork Loin 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fire-Roasted Corn Chowder 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork Loin - Orange Glazed Pork... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- PEACH PLATZ 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Applebee's Bloomin' Onion and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cha-Cha-Cha Cherry Dump Cake 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Skillet Cherry Cobbler 4/5 (2 Votes)