- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup yellow miso (soybean paste)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Stir in green onions and the remaining ingredients.
Note: Refrigerate vinaigrette in an airtight container for up to five days; stir well before using.