K's Spinach, Tomato and Sausage Quiche
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 2-3 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pkg (6 oz) fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half cream
- Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450. Lay pie pastry in pie plate and bake for 8 minutes; set aside to cool 10-15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375.
Cut up tomatoes into chunks and lay onto paper towels; top with more paper towels and press lightly to remove as much excess liquid as possible.
Brown sausage and onion in small skillet until done; remove and drain. Cook spinach in same skillet until wilted, 3-4 minutes.
Combine tomatoes, sausage, spinach, cheese and desired amount of pepper in large bowl; stir well. Place mixture in prepared pie crust.
Mix together eggs and half & half and pour over tomato mixture.
Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes until knife inserted in middle is clean; let cool 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Crackers: 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bbq Ranch Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Bouillabaisse 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Chorizo Salsa... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Basil Pesto, Tomato, and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)