Low-Carb Zucchini Halves
Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring! Get a serving of veggies with this tasty recipe for Low Carb Zucchini Halves.
- Zucchini, cut in half
- Olive oil
- Garlic or garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese or Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Slice the zucchini in half. Slice off the bottom to keep in stable.
Brush with olive oil and top with garlic or garlic powder. Top with sliced tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Use mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese or mixed blend.
Bake 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes until soft.
You'll also love
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.2/5 (131 Votes)
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.4/5 (107 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4.4/5 (106 Votes)
- Hillshire Farm Sausage & Potato... 4.3/5 (117 Votes)
- Garlic Knots 4.6/5 (91 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Oven Fried Zucchini Chips with... 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer 4.5/5 (97 Votes)