Roasted brussel sprouts and sweet potato
Baked for 45 minutes and delicious
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large sweet potato (l pound)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 114 or 112 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- I tablespoon red wine vinegar
- fresh thyme, to garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from google.ca
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Trim Brussels Cut any large ones in half. Add to a large bowl.
3. Peel sweet potato and chop into 1-2 inch pieces. Add to the large bowl.
4. Smash 2 cloves of garlic and add it to the bowl.
5. Pour 1/3 cup olive oil over the vegetables.
6. Add cumin, garlic salt, salt, and pepper to taste.
7. Put veggies and oil mixture into a plastic bag, shake to coat
8. Pour the veggies onto a lined pan.
9. Roast at 400 for about 40-45 minutes.
The veggies are done when they are brown and a fork slides into
10. Toss with 1-2 tablespoons red wine vinegar and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Apple Cinnamon Bubble Up Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Mile-High Coconut Cupcakes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Beef Tenderloin with... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Delicious Neapolitan Potato... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- CRISPY ROASTED ROSEMARY SWEET... 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Blackened Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (5 Votes)