Oreo Dump Cake
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla-flavored instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box triple chocolate fudge cake mix
- 20 Oreo™ chocolate creme sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat dry pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in cake mix and 1 cup of the crushed cookies until combined. Spread batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly on top.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour.
Spoon and spread whipped topping evenly over top of cooled cake. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies. Store covered in refrigerator.