Double Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix, dry
- 2 eggs (at room temp)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (could also substitute for more chocolate chips)
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir in pudding mix (dry) and vanilla.
3. Beat in one egg at a time.
4. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Then slowly stir into the wet ingredients. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Line baking with baking mat and then spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are set. You want the center to look a little underdone. Let sit on pan for 2 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack.
Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!