Upside Down Pizza
- 2 cups Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup cooked ground beef
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz)
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- Olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 450°F.
In large bowl, stir together pasta sauce, beef, pepperoni and olives. Pour into ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
Unroll pizza dough over cheese, stretching sides of dough to completely cover. Around edge of dish, fold about 1 inch of dough over to form crust edge. Lightly brush dough with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.