Baked Flounder with Parmesan Crumbs
Parmesan cheese is a favorite coating for fish. This baked flounder is no exception. Melted butter and olive oil up the yum factor to the breadcrumb coating.
- 4 flounder fillets (2 pounds total)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large baking dish, season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Mix the Parmesan with the bread crumbs, melted butter and olive oil and sprinkle over the fillets. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked and the topping is golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.