- 6 1/2 cups Schermer Pecan halves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Adapted from tasteofthesouthmagazine.com
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. In a 12-inch cast-iron skillet, stir together all ingredients until pecans are evenly coated.
3. Bake, stirring frequently, until pecans are toasted and very little butter remains in bottom of skillet, 40 to 45 minutes.