Corned beef and cabbage (slow cooker)
A favorite hearty meal
- 2-3 lb corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 lb carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
Preparation time 10mins
Add potatoes, carrots and onion to bottom of slow cooker.
Add corned beef brisket on top.
Sprinkle spice packet on top of meat.
Pour water on top of all the food.
Cook HIGH 6-7.
Add cabbage and cook an additional hour on HIGH or until cabbage is tender.
Remove corned beef brisket to serving platter. Slice thinly across the grain.
Serve with vegetable
You'll also love
- tomato trinity 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan Seared Cod in a White Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER SAUSAGE RISOTTO 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Cheddar-Ranch Pinwheels 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beefy burger casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread (Farmhouse... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Colby Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Low Carb Un-stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)