Bow Ties with Cherry Tomatoes and Bread Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound grape or cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- Extra-virgin olive oil
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drizzle 4 tablespoons of the oil in a 13 × 9 × 2-inch baking dish. Spread the tomatoes cut-side up in the pan.
2 In a small bowl, combine the crumbs, cheese, parsley, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Scatter the crumbs over the tomatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender and the crumbs are lightly toasted.
3 Bring at least 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot. Add 2 tablespoons of salt, then the pasta. Stir well. Cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until the pasta is tender but slightly underdone. Drain the pasta and toss it in the pan with the tomatoes and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Calzones 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bananas Foster in crockpot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest Salad with Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower, Spicy Roasted Whole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese (with cream) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- tomato trinity 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan Seared Cod in a White Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)