Festive Cheese Ball
Serve this festive cheese ball with an assortment of crackers and get your party started! You’ll love how easy it is to make a guest-pleasing appetizer!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento, drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
Cooking time 30mins
Beat cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
Add Cheddar. Shredding your own cheese instead of using pre-shredded cheese creates a creamier texture. Beat just until blended.
Mix in remaining ingredients except the walnuts and crackers.
Place mixture on plastic wrap and shape into a ball; chill thoroughly.
Roll chilled cheese ball in chopped walnuts.
Serve with crackers.
Can be made ahead of time to allow flavors to blend.
You'll also love
- Fall Apple Pie 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Peaches & Cream Crustless Pie (or... 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Christmas Snack Mix 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Sangria Ham 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Caramel Pretzel... 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Osso Bucco with Risotto Milanese 4.6/5 (40 Votes)