Apricot-Glazed Drumsticks with Broccoli
Apricot jam makes the perfect sticky-sweet glaze for this simple and delicious chicken leg main course. Apricot-Glazed Drumsticks with Broccoli are the full main course meal that your whole family is going to love and that you are going to be happy to serve, because of its health benefits and overall deliciousness.
- 12 chicken drumsticks, rinsed and patted dry
- extra-virgin olive oil to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 lemon
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line rimmed half-sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place chicken on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and massage well; season with salt and black pepper on all sides. Spread in an even layer and roast until internal temperature is 165°F, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare glaze. In a small mixing bowl add jam, zest of half of the lemon, and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Remove chicken from oven and brush glaze all over. Heat broiler, then broil chicken for 3 to 5 minutes. Watch carefully as the glaze can burn.
Bring a large pot of water to boil and season liberally with salt. Add broccoli and cook for 3 to 4 minutes; drain. Serve chicken with broccoli and garnish with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Salisbury Steak with Onion Gravy 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sous Vide Shrimp 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Turkey Taco Filling 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian Baked Eggs & Sausage 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Gingerbread White Chocolate Cookie... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Breasts with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)