Shoe Peg Marinated Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 30 oz. can French style green beans, drained
- 1 30 ox. can baby English peas, drained
- 1 30 oz. can shoe peg white whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small jar pimentos, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
Mix vegetables together in a large bowl and set aside.
Mix dressing ingredients, pour over vegetables. Stir, making sure vegetables are coated. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Salt and pepper to taste.