Chicken and Broccoli Divine
Kathy Lee Gifford
- 3 whole Tyson chicken breasts, poached and shredded
- 40 ounces frozen broccoli, packages cooked and well-drained
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄4 cups vegan mayonnaise or 2 1⁄4cups Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1 cup Borden half-and-half
- 2 1⁄4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons McCormick curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, to grease pan
In a medium bowl, blend the soup, mayo, half and half, grated cheddar, lemon juice and curry powder.
Place shredded chicken into a 13X9 glass pan that has been well-buttered.
Place cooked and drained broccoli over the chicken.
Pour soup mixture over the chicken and broccoli to cover.
Sprinkle generously with the cornflake crumbs.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Let sit 10-15 minutes.