Taco Seasoning I
A quick and easy spicy taco seasoning mix made with ingredients readily available in your spice rack. Use more or less depending on your heat preference.
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2teaspoons1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from allrecipes.com
In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.