- 2 c. ricotta
- 2 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 c. marinara sauce, warmed
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan
- 1 c. chopped pepperoncini
- 1 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- 10 oz. low moisture mozzarella, sliced
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Toasted baguette slices
Preheat broiler to medium. Grease a 9-x-9” dish baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread ricotta into an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle parsley over the ricotta, then spread a thin layer of marinara over the herbs. Top with single layers each of Parmesan, pepperoncini, black olives, mozzarella and pepperoni. Broil until the cheese has melted.
Garnish with basil and serve warm with the baguette slices.