- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (35 g) package onion soup mix
- 1 (454 g) can cranberries (whole or jelly)
- 1 (250 ml) bottle Russian salad dressing (regular or light)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Make sure you grease your dish first.
Mix onion soup cranberries and Russian dressing in greased dish and then add and mix the chicken you can cut the chicken in strips or chunks if you want.
Once chicken is completely covered arrange chicken in sauce so it is not over lapping and bake in pre heated oven@ 350 degrees for 1 hour un covered.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Pork Shumai Meatballs 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sambuseh With Lentils & Potatoes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Warm Mushroom Salad With Bacon,... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Beef Curry 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Walnut Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY MARGARITACUPCAKES WITH... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cake - CROCK POT BLUEBERRY DUMP... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)