Red Pepper Pesto Ravioli Salad
Red Pepper Pesto, Raviolis, olives and light seasonings are tossed with some greens and garnished with Parmesan cheese. Yum!
- 1 pound fresh cheese ravioli
- 2 cups roasted red peppers, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup black Cerignola olives, chopped
- 3 cups baby arugula
Adapted from delish.com
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
Make red pepper pesto: In a food processor, blend two cups roasted red peppers, olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, and almonds. Season with salt and pepper.
To bowl, add black olives, baby arugula, more roasted red peppers, and dressing and toss until well combined. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Garnish with Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Roasted Tomatoes 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage Strata in a Loaf 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage & Spinach Calzones 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- French Onion Cups 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tortellini Soup 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tomato and Garlic Pasta 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato Cornbread Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)