Warm Feta Cheese Dip
You'll find all of your favorites in this delicious dip, cream cheese, feta, basil and sweet peppers. Serve with bread or chips and enjoy!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (6-ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, minced or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Sliced French bread baguette or tortilla chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, feta cheese, peppers and basil until blended. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or chips.
Note: To prepare in a slow cooker, mix ingredients as directed. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-quart slow cooker; cook, covered, on low 2 to 3 hours or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Butterscotch Peach Snack Cake 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Pear-Rum Punch 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Deluxe Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Baked Donuts 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Pretzels 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Country Pâté 4.9/5 (8 Votes)