Warm Feta Cheese Dip
You'll find all of your favorites in this delicious dip, cream cheese, feta, basil and sweet peppers. Serve with bread or chips and enjoy!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (6-ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, minced or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Sliced French bread baguette or tortilla chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, feta cheese, peppers and basil until blended. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or chips.
Note: To prepare in a slow cooker, mix ingredients as directed. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-quart slow cooker; cook, covered, on low 2 to 3 hours or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls 3.8/5 (834 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4.1/5 (170 Votes)
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Vegan Pad Thai Spring Rolls 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Dill Pickles 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Low Carb Teriyaki Sauce 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Salmon - Instant Pot 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookie Martini 4.1/5 (18 Votes)