Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin bread with a hidden surprise inside, deliciously sweet cream cheese. Yum!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powder sugar
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl mix together with beater eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla. Fold in pumpkin.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Then stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture.
In separate bowl mix together with beater, the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Place in a Ziploc bag and then cut off the tip, to make it easier to spread over the pumpkin mixture.
Grease your pans and then fill the pan half way with the pumpkin mixture. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top. Then pour the pumpkin mixture over the top of the cream cheese filling (no more than 3/4 the way full). Bake for 55 to 65 minutes. For the small loaf pan bake for 25-35 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes clean.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Custard Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Schweinebraten – German Pork... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- K's Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cabbage/Potato and German Sausage... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Bacon Guacamole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries 4.4/5 (14 Votes)